From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Barbara D. Watkins, CPA's accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing, quarterly and annual tax returns
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
- Sales tax return
We can set up financial reports for your view to streamline your business and save your valuable time. These reports are important tools that can guide your business in making financial decisions, planning, and evaluating performance.
Request information about Accounting Services:
firstname.lastname@example.org (407) 365-9831